Jtech 10x 194 168 2825 T10 5-SMD White LED Car Lights Bulb
- Direct replacement for all T10 Wedge Type W5W, 147, 152, 158, 159, 161, 168, 184, 192, 193, 194 2825. Superior Quality Product manufactured by the Latest Technology (Genuine High Quality 3 Chip SMD 5050 PREMIUM LEDs and Module, Pure White Color Uniformity )
- Input : 12V, No UV or IR radiation – LED : High Quality 3 Chips SMD5050 x 5P. – Color : White
- Jtech britelites have satisfied customers worldwide with superior product quality and service. There are cheaper chipset and modules on the market.
- â¢ (Warning!!!…Don’t be fooled by the fake seller)… britelites is the Amazon registered brand by Jtech… We never ship from Hong Kong or China… Please check before you finish your order… Select the genuine JTECHnow instead of others who list here not identical product by lowering prices only a little to take advantage of the reputation built by Jtech.
- The britelites products are in solid packages with JTECH britelites Logo…… If you receive the product without such package, You can claim with that fake seller to get your money back…… The fake seller should gurantee ” No return and money back ” …….. Also, please file the violation at ……. http://www.amazon.com/gp/help/reports/contact-us
** Common use for Indicator light, Interior dome light, Parking light, Side light, Corner light, Number plate light, etc. *** Plug & Play. High brightness and Low power consumption. Better visibility and lifetime than any other type of bulbs **** Attention: Please check and confirm whether this bulb fits your car before buying. Thanks **** FYR, Common Part # (T10): Cross Part # W5W, 147, 152, 158, 159, 161, 168, 184, 192, 193, 194 2825 **** Built-in current limiting resistor and diode to protect the LED from reversed polarity + – installation. (If they don’t light after inserting into the socket, please insert oppositely or flip the bulb horizontally to match the + and – polarity). Also, try to pull the pirs on the base outwards and sideward a little in case the bulb is sightly loose in socket. Thanks