TaoTronics® TT-CC17 Waterproof Color CMOS Car License Plate Frame Mount Rear View Backup Camera with 8 IR LED Night Vision (170 Degree Viewing Angle / Distance Scale Line / Zinc Metal Casing / Black)
- Quality zinc metal license mount camera frame with IP-67 grade waterproof & dustproof, works well in atrocious weather;
- HD Color CMOS (PC1030, 656*492) imager, with 8 infared LEDs, excellent night vision performance, provides safety reversing both in day & night;
- Macro camera lens with 170-Deg diagonal wide viewing, 120-Deg up and down tiltable, allows you to adjust it to best shooting angle;
- Built-in grid lines as a trapezoid electronic ruler, 3ft measured by every interval, keeps you much more secure while reversing;
- Mounts easily on the license plate with the existing screws, ideal for most vehicles that use a standard U.S. or Canada license plate.
TaoTronics TT-CC17 is a car rear-view backup camera that mounts easily to your license plate. It is finished in a quality zinc chrome frame, the unique exterior looks decent on most vehicles. Built with PC1030 CMOS imager, the camera produces HD image to your review mirror monitor, existing in-dash TV, or any other RCA-compatible video input. Thanks to the IP67-compliant weatherproofing and night vision infrared LEDs, the camera works in a variety of (even atrocious) weather condition and at night. The camera is up and down tiltable, which means you can choose your best shooting angle. Equipped with a 170-Deg. viewing angle macro lens, it provides you large viewing fields and eliminates blind spots behind you. It is also capable of projecting the “grid lines” onto the monitored image, so you can tell how far away the nearby objects are. Choose TT-CC17 and keep your drive much safer and securer!
– H. Resolutions: 656*492 pixels, 420 TV Lines
– Min. Illumination: 0lux with IR on
– Video Output: RCA connector, 1.0V p-p, 75ohm
– Power Source: DC 12V
– Operating Temp.: -13 ~ 149 Deg. F RH95%MAX
1. Mount the camera on the license plate and fix it with the existing screws.
2. Complete all of the required connections (we recommend you to ask a professional for help if you have no experience on installing a car rear view system).
3. Change the shift lever to the R (Reverse) range to view the image of the rear of the vehicle.
4. Use the L-wrench to adjust the camera angle so that the rear bumper is visible, then tighten the hex screws firmly.
5. Fix the camera firmly in position.
TT-CC17 Car Rear View Camera, Power Cable, 20 ft RCA Video Cable, L-Wrench, User Manual